Friday, June 10, 2011

Handsome Girl

As I was looking through the June issue of Marie Claire magazine I found an 8 page fashion spread, titled "Handsome Girl".
I got REALLY excited because the spread is inspired by the idea of menswear becoming woman's wear!! Which screams my lovely style icon of the month Katherine Hepburn!
In the spread they take these staples in men's wardrobes and pair them with feminine fabrics to create a less harsh, modern day woman's look.

  this is very Kathrine! A structured blazer with tailored trousers & swept, unkept wavy hair -- LOVE THIS!!




This is a signature coat style for Katherine Hepburn! Don't you just love an over sized trench??


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! love the third photo! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete